General Information Edit
Pakistan is a religious state formed for all of the Muslim people living in British India. It was established as a state, along with India when Great Britain renounced their claim on the region in 1947. Pakistan gains it's cores on December 29th 1930 and is playable from August 14th 1947 to the present.
As Pakistan, the biggest threat to your nation is going to be India from the start. If possible, seek an alliance with China in order to attack India, or attack India when they are in a separate war with China if you cannot ally with them. Eventually if you get the required provinces off of India it will then be possible to form Hindustan. Other countries you can expand into would include your other neighbors Afghanistan and Iran.
To see the rest of the strategy, please see Hindustan to continue.
Form Hindustan (Hindustani)Edit
- Hindustan does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Primary Culture is in the Hindustani Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Muslim group
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Owns core provinces: Multan, Lahore, Sirhind, Garhwal, Kathiawar, Delhi, Lucknow, Central Doab, Mandu, Mahakoshal, Mandla, Jaunpur, Lower Doab, Roh, and Chanderi
- Change country to Hindustan.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige.
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent.
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Pakistani Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Arabian Sea: -10% Ship Cost
- Wakhan Corridor: +20% Fort Defense
- Vast Army: +25% Land Force Limit Modifier
- Land of the Pure: +50% Hostile Core-Creation Cost On Us
- Mughal Empire: +5% Discipline
- Forests of Pakistan: +10% Production Efficiency
- Jammu and Kashmir: -25% Core-Creation Cost
- -25% Mercenary Cost