General Information Edit
Palestine is an Arab nation that was originally created by the western powers after World War Two during the decolonization phase. Palestine is playable from November 15th, 1988 to the present. Israel is Palestine's historical rival (and vice versa) due to the extreme tensions over territory.
- Primary culture is in the Arabic Culture Group
- Arabia does not exist
- Administrative Technology at Least 55
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Province: Alexandria, Cairo, Aleppo, Jerusalem, Damascus, Medina, Mecca, Aden, Sanaa, Al-Aridand, Qatif, Muscat, Nizwa, and Baghdad
- Country changes to Arabia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Mashriq, Egypt and Arabia areas.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
- If an HRE member and not an elector, all provinces are removed from the Empire.
- Power points is 100 in:
- Owns or a vassal owns the provinces:
- Cordoba, Tunis, Fez, Mecca, Medina, Damascus, Aden, Muscat, Baghdad, Samarkand, Zaranj
- All owned provinces are in the Muslim religion group
- Adds the modifier A United Islam for the rest of the campaign:
- Lose 100 points in
Palestinian Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Under Occupation: +20% Morale of Armies
- Holy Land: +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- Natural Beauty: +50% Hostile Core-Creation Cost
- Gaza Strip: +10% National Tax Modifier
- West Bank of the Dead Sea: +1% Missionary Strength
- Arab League: +3 Diplomatic Reputation
- Sea Peoples: +20% Galley Combat Ability
- +5% Discipline