Persia is a Kingdom located in present-day Iran. Persia is the cultural union of all the Iranian cultures. The country is playable from 934 to 1034; from 1157 to 1194; and from 1501 to 1935. Persia can be formed by any country in the Iranian culture group (minus any countries listed as exceptions) and by any country with Azerbaijani is their primary culture.
Whatever start date the player picks, Persia still has one great advantage that other countries don't: geography. Persia is in the perfect position for expanding westwards and grabbing Jerusalem and Mecca for the 2 extra missionaries; expanding north towards Samarkand, and expanding east towards the Indian subcontinent.
- Is not:
- Religion is not Zoroastrian
- Primary Culture is:
- In the Iranian culture group or
- Primary culture is Azerbaijani
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a tribe
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Shiraz, Hamadan, Tabriz, Mazandaran, Isfahen, Qazvin, Yazd
- Country changes to Persia
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- If technology group is Nomad, tech group and unit type changes to Muslim
- Gain25 Prestige
- Persian becomes the new Primary Culture
- Gain permanent claim on the Persia region
- Trigger country event New Traditions & Ambitions.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Persian Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Morale of Armies
- +10% Cavalry Combat Ability
- Support the Qizibash: +15% National Manpower Modifier
- Encourage Persian Rug Production: +10% Goods Produced
- Found the Ghulams: +5% Discipline
- Improve the Silk Road: +20% Caravan Power
- Encouraged Art: +5% Production Efficiency & +1 Yearly Prestige
- Promotion of Irrigation: +10% Manpower Recovery Speed
- Increase the Crown Lands: +10% National Tax Modifier
- +5% Army Morale Recovery Speed