General Information Edit
Form Spanish Nation MilitarilyEdit
- Primary culture is in the Iberian Culture Group or
- Primary culture is Basque
- Is not:
- Spain does not exist
- Has an administrative technology of at least 10.
- Is not in the Muslim religion group.
- Is not a subject nation.
- Is not a nomad nation.
- Is not a colonial nation
- A Muslim nation does not own a province in Iberia
- Owns core provinces: Barcelona (213), Zaragoza (214), Castilla La Vieja (215), Salamanca (216), Sevilla (224), Toledo (219), València (220), Granada (223).
- Country changes to Spain
- (If owned) Madrid becomes the new capital
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of Iberia, except the areas of: Alentejo, Beiras, Macaronesia.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Portuguese Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +5% Trade Efficiency
- +30% Trade Range
- Legacy of the Navigator: +10% Sailors Modifier & +25% Colonial Range
- Afonsine Ordinance: +10% Global Trade Range
- Found the Casa da India: +10% Manpower Recovery Speed
- Encourage the Bandeirantes: +1 Merchants
- Royal Absolutism: -25% Build Cost
- Land Before Faith: +15 Global Settler Increase
- Open up the Guilds: +10% National Trade Income Modifier
- +20% Global Tariffs