Rashidun is a great power centered in the Arabian Peninsula from January 1st, 633 to January 1st 661. The Rashidun Caliphate was formed after the death of Muhammad. It ruled for around thirty years until it was reformed under the Umayyad Caliphate to unify the Muslim people. Ironically, Umayyad gets the decision to reform the caliphate, even though this decision is trying to reform the current country back to the Rashidun Caliphate's ways.
When you start, you're in war with Sassanids, but no worries you're better than them right off the bat. You have better technology and a better army. Don't forget to declare an embargo against them as they are your rival.
To win the war, you can make a huge naval force on the south side of your country (Arabian Peninsula) to blockade his ports (in fact they are already blockading you there but you have to crush them) as your north navy (Mediterranean) can't join the bottom side. So try to siege out its territory after crushing its army. You can quickly conquer all the provinces. Now, you just have to wait because you'll get random cores on the occupied provinces so don't end the war before you have all the Sassanids' territory except the one province which is missing. If there is still one province to get, just make a treaty of peace where you get this missing province. Here one may ally Albania, and after the war making it a vassal. And now you just have to win the game since you're first in the world with the best army, and a huge income.
Then, try to get provinces on little countries like Aksum, Blemmyes, Sind etc. Make sure to fight Byzantium later. The only one problem to fight Byzantium is your navy, cause it is split into 2 parts which can not rejoin each other without going around South Africa. So you have to focus on south countries where you concentrate all your navy limit. Then after you conquered all the countries you wanted, you create a huge navy in the north side in replacement of the south one.
You should focus on making forts and temples after the war as you have ~20 ducats of income. Try to assimilate, remove all the problems of culture and religion to these new countries, as it is very much (your territory is doubled). Your army limit is also doubled so you can try to war Byzantium. Anyway, you can theoretically crush all the countries after that!
- Primary culture is in the Arabic Culture Group
- Arabia does not exist
- Administrative Technology at Least 55
- Is Not a Subject Nation
- Is Not a Nomad Nation
- Is Not a Colonial Nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Province: Alexandria, Cairo, Aleppo, Jerusalem, Damascus, Medina, Mecca, Aden, Sanaa, Al-Aridand, Qatif, Muscat, Nizwa, and Baghdad
- Country changes to Arabia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Mashriq, Egypt and Arabia areas.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
- If an HRE member and not an elector, all provinces are removed from the Empire.
Restore the Caliphate Edit
- Power points is 100 in:
- Owns or a vassal owns the provinces:
- Cordoba, Tunis, Fez, Mecca, Medina, Damascus, Aden, Muscat, Baghdad, Samarkand, Zaranj
- All owned provinces are in the Muslim religion group
- Adds the modifier "A United Islam" for the rest of the campaign:
- -20% Stability Cost Modifier
- +2% Missionary Strength
- +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- +1 Tolerance of Heretics
- Lose 100 points in
Rashidun Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Missionaries
- +3 Tolerance of the True Faith
- Caliph Election: -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- Bait Ul Maal: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Spread the Faith: +3% Missionary Strength
- Jihad: +15% Morale of Armies
- Two Holy Cities: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Muslim Authority: +2 Diplomatic Reputation
- Army of Conquerors: +5% Discipline
- +10% Global Trade Power