Rhodesia existed from 11 November 1965 to 18 April 1980, it was originally the British colony of Southern Rhodesia founded by Cecil Rhodes and the British South Africa Company, in 1953 it was merged with Northern Rhodesia (Zambia) and Nyasaland (Malawi) in the federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland which lasted for 11 years. The Rhodesian Front under Ian Smith had come to power determined to retain the position of Whites in Rhodesia in the face of ever stronger calls for majority rule. On 11 November 1965 Rhodesia declared UDI from Britain and lasted until 1980 when global pressure and the Rhodesian Bush War forced the government to compromise with the African nationalists, Rhodesia came to an end on 18 April 1980 when it became the Republic of Zimbabwe.
Expansion towards other weaker African nations nearby should make for an easy path to conquer Africa in the name of Cecil Rhodes and Anglo-Civilization.
Rhodesian Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- −5% Technology Cost
- +1 Tolerance of the True Faith
- Pioneer Spirit: +10% Morale of Armies
- UDI: +1 Yearly Prestige
- Breadbasket of Africa: +10% Global Trade Power
- Rhodesian Front: +0.5% Yearly Republican Tradition
- Economic Self Sufficiency: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Responsible Government: -15% Stability Cost Modifier
- Fireforce: +1 Land Leader Fire
- -20% Mercenary Cost