General Information Edit
Samoyeds is a Suomenusko tribe located in far-northern Russia that is playable from 750 to 1499, where Samoyeds is annexed by Muscovy.
Starting Position Edit
If you decide so start out as the Samoyeds, you are in a precarious position. Perm borders you to the south, and is bound to expand. To the west, a Bjarmia with Arkhangelsk wants to destroy you. Thriving as the Samoyeds can be a challenge to even the most experienced of EUIV players.
Before you Unpause Edit
You will start out with about 4k troops and most likley, have negative income. Because of your tribal government, you might start out with 0 or even -1 diplomatic relations. In order to combat your income, you will have to enact a few policies...
Economic Policy: +15% national tax modifier and .5 yearly inflation reduction. Good for when you get into gold provinces later.
Trade Policy: +15% Global Trade Power and +15% Trade Efficiency.
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier