General Information Edit
Scandinavia is the cultural union of the Scandinavian cultures. It can be formed by any Scandinavian nation. Scandinavia does not make an appearance in the game's timeline and can only appear if formed by the player or the AI.
Congratulations, you have now formed Scandinavia, however that comes with even more risks than your original country. Once forming you will have Russia to your East, Great Britain, to your West and The Holy Roman Empire to the south. Ally with one of these powers and conquer your rivals. Likely, your allies won't get anything from the war as they don't desire that land. The Easiest alliance is Russia by far but they usually declare you as their rival as soon as you take Finland.
- Primary Culture is in the Scandinavian Culture Group
- Is not:
- Scandinavia does not exist
- Administrative Technology is at least 65
- Is not a Subject Nation
- Is not a Nomad Nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core:
- Stockholm (1)
- Skane (6)
- Vastergotland (7)
- Sjaelland (12)
- Jylland (15)
- Akershus (17)
- Country changes to Scandinavia
- Gain 10 prestige
- If Duchy, set government rank to Kingdom.
- Gain a permanent claim on the Scandinavian Region
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years: