General Information Edit
Slovakia is available to play from March 14 1939 to May 7 1945, and from January 1 1993 to the present day. Historically First Slovak Republic was formed when Second Czechoslovak Republic fell and Hitler took Bohemia and Moravia. First Slovak Republic fell when Soviet troops captured Slovak lands because Slovakia was in WW2 a German ally. Then Slovakia was part of Czechoslovakia again. Second Slovak Republic was formed after peaceful dissolution of Czechoslovakia in 1992. Slovak Republic joined the UN in 1993 and European Union and NATO in 2004.
In the mod, this is the only country that gets tanks as sprites.
World War II Edit
At the start of your campaign build the biggest possible army. You can go little much through force limit but don't uselessly make big army. Wait until Russia will declare war on Ukraine and then declare war on Ukraine too. Before declaration of war on Ukraine ally with Slovenia, Serbia and Switzerland. Improve relations with Switzerland to make an alliance between you possible. Czechia and Poland will probably hate you so they aren't good options. Then take as much provinces from Ukraine Ukraine as you can. You will have a lot of rebels but it's possible to destroy them. You will not be overextended thanks to modern age. Take loans if you will need it, build mercenaries if it is necessary.
When you are at war be hurry because Russia is fast and they will take a lot of provinces from Ukraine but they can't take provinces which you are occupying. Then take every province you occupy. Then wait few years until your part of Ukraine will be stable and try to invade Hungary, Austria or Czechia. But pay attention on their allies because if they allied Germany then it is impossible to win. Then Balkans because there are a lot of small weak states or Poland because Polish culture is West Slavic culture so it is easier to integrate them. Then the Baltics is a good place to invade because there are small weak states ( Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) as it is in Balkans. Then Eastern Europe is good place to invade because Russia is not so strong as it might look. Then you can invade the rest of Europe and then the rest of the world.
- Primary culture is Czech or
- Primary culture is Slovak
- Czechoslovakia does not exist
- Is not the European Union
- Owns Core Provinces: Bohemia (266), Moravia (265), (267), Pozsony (1772), Szepes (154), and Zemplen (162)
- Administrative technology of at least 74
- Is not a subject nation
- At Peace
- Country changes to Czechoslovakia
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
Slovak Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- +1 Diplomatic Relations
- Tatra Mountains: +1 Attrition for Enemies
- Velvet Divorce: -0.05 Monthly Autonomy
- Slovak Folk Traditions: -2 National Unrest
- Advanced Slovak Economy: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Tatra Tiger: +10% Production Efficiency
- Slovak Academy of Sciences: -10% Technology Cost
- Slovakization: -10% Culture Conversion Cost
- +1 Possible Advisors