Syria gains cores and is playable from January 1st, 945 to April 30th, 1038 and from March 8th, 1920 to July 24th, 1920 and from April 17, 1946 to February 22nd, 1958 and from September 28th, 1961 to the present.
- Primary culture is in the Arabic Culture Group
- Arabia does not exist
- Administrative Technology at Least 55
- Is not a colonial nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Province: Alexandria, Cairo, Aleppo, Jerusalem, Damascus, Medina, Mecca, Aden, Sanaa, Al-Aridand, Qatif, Muscat, Nizwa, and Baghdad
- Country changes to Arabia
- Gain25 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on the Mashriq, Egypt and Arabia areas.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
- If an HRE member and not an elector, all provinces are removed from the Empire.
Syrian Ideas and TraditionsEdit
- +1 Yearly Prestige
- Damascus: +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- Varied Land: +20% National Manpower Modifier
- Ebla: +10% Global Trade Power
- Umayyads: +5% Discipline
- Euphrates: +20% Manpower Recovery Speed
- Arabic Language: +4 Diplomatic Reputation
- Syriac Cuisine : +25% Land Force Limit Modifier
- +10% Infantry Combat Ability