General Information Edit
Tannu Tuva is playable from August 14 1921 to October 10 1944, where Tannu Tuva is permanently annexed into the Soviet Union.
Second World WarEdit
During WW2, Tannu Tuva is a vassal of the Soviet Union, and will support the Soviets if they are attacked by the Axis or the Allies (or any other third party).
Reform Great YuanEdit
- Yuan does not exist
- Is not:
- Primary Culture is in the Altaic Culture Group
- Is not a colonial nation
- At peace
- Stability at least 2
- Owns core provinces: Kaifeng (688), Xilin Gol (723), Beijing (1816), Qaraqorum (2891), Xuanhua (696) and Xiangyang (2490)
- Is not a subject nation
- All Mongol, Chahar, Kalkha, Oirat and Uyghur lands must be owned or owned by your vassal(s).
- Is the Emperor of China.
- Country changes to Yuan
- Gain permanent claim on the China subcontinent
- Gain a permanent claim on three regions:
- Manchuria Region
- Mongolia Region
- Tibet Region
- Gain20 Prestige
- Beijing becomes the new capital
- Beijing gains the following
- Beijing and its capital are renamed to Khanbaliq.
- Xilin Gol and its capital are renamed to Xanadu.
- Xuanhua and its capital are renamed to Zhongdu.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- If an HRE member and not an elector or emperor, removes all provinces from the empire.
- Trigger country event New Traditions & Ambitions
National Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Stability Cost Modifier
- -10% Advisor Costs
- Preserve Our Troops: +2.5% Discipline
- Tax Reform: +5% National Tax Modifier
- Regulated Contracts: -10% Mercenary Cost
- Contract Law: +5% Global Trade Power
- Peasant Levy: +5% National Manpower Modifier
- Mercantile Status: +5% Trade Steering
- Strengthening Land Tenure: +5% Production Efficiency
- +10% National Tax Modifier