Tengrism (also spelled as Tengriism) was historically found throughout much of Mongolia, Northern and Western China, and Central Asia for as long as the 2nd century. The adherents of Tengrism worship Tengri, the sky-father, and are extremely tolerant of all other religions, which is the historical context and inspiration for the religious syncretism mechanic for Tengri countries within EU4. Tengrism is still worshiped to this day primarily in Mongolia, Russia, China, Kazakhstan, and Kyrgyzstan.
Bonuses (without syncretic faith)Edit
Tengrism has the secondary religion mechanics which allow Tengri countries to tolerate another religion as if it was primary. When having a secondary religion, new bonuses are acquired and replace the default ones.
Secondary religions bonusesEdit
Enforce our HeritageEdit
- Gain country modifier Enforcing our Heritage for the rest of the campaign.
- Is not Defender of the Faith.
- Is in the Eastern religion group.
- One of the following must be true:
- Neighboring country:
- Gain country modifier Anti-Christian Edict for the rest of the campaign.
Hold a Festival for TengriEdit
- Is Tengri.
- Hasn't country modifier Gods Pleased.
- Administrative Power at least 50.
- Has at least 15% of yearly income in treasure.