General Information Edit
The County of Tripoli, or simply known as Tripoli, is a French crusader state located north of Jerusalem, and south of Antioch. Tripoli is playable from 1102 to June 10th, 1109, and from 1112 to April 26th, 1289. Tripoli is the last of the crusader states in the Levant to survive. Tripoli is conquered by The Mamluks on April 26th, 1289.
- Primary Culture is:
- In the French Culture Group or
- Is Basque or
- Is Breton
- Is not:
- France does not exist
- Administrative Technology of at least 32
- Is not a nomad nation
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a colonial nation
- At Peace
- Owns Core Provinces: Maine, Berry, Vermandois, Paris, Orleanais, Nemours, and Champagne
- Country changes to France
- France gains permanent claim on the regions of Gallia, Aquitania, and Occitania.
- Set government rank to Kingdom, if not higher tier
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Gain 25 Prestige.
- Gain country modifier Increased Centralization for 20 years:
French Ducal Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -10% Fort Maintenance Modifier
- -10% Cavalry Cost
- Men of Trade: +10% Domestic Trade Power
- Renaissance Palaces: -1% Prestige Decay
- Qui Ruit Et Lethum: +10% Infantry Combat Ability
- Religious Conviction: +2 Tolerance of the True Faith
- French Cuisine: +1 Yearly Prestige
- French Enlightenment: +1 Diplomatic Relations
- La Petite Nation: +20% Morale of Armies
- +10% National Tax Modifier