The Western Satraps are playable from 2 to 405; in 405 they are fully annexed by Gupta, who would remain the major power in the Indian subcontinent for the next 100 years.
- Bharat does not exist
- Is not Mughals
- Is not a subject nation
- Is not a nomad nation
- Technology group is not Nomad Group
- Primary Culture is in the Western Aryan Culture Group
- At peace
- Stability at least 3
- Religion is in the Dharmic group
- Owns core provinces: Kutch, Thatta, Sehwan, Jangladesh, Jaisalmer, Marwar, Girnar, Baroda, Surat, Chittor, Dhundar, Mewat, Gird, Khandesh, Hadoti, North Konkan, South Konkan, North Kanara, Ahmadnagar, Marathwada and East Berar
- Change country to Bharat.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- Gain 10 Prestige
- Gain a permanent claim on all not owned provinces of the Indian sub-continent
- If a member of the HRE and not an elector or the emperor, all own provinces are removed from the HRE.
Western Satrap Ideas and Traditions Edit
- +10% Morale of Armies
- +2 Tolerance of Heretics
- Roman Trade: +20% Global Trade Power
- Maha-kshtrapa: +1 Yearly Legitimacy
- Kshaptrapa Coins: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Local Satraps: -0.05 Monthly Autonomy Change
- Assimilated Saka Rulers: +1 Max Promoted Cultures
- Yavanesvara: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Saka Era: +1 Yearly Prestige
- +10% Cavalry Combat Ability