Yarkand is a country located in what is today Eastern China. Yarkand is playable from 2 to 86; 105 to 127; 184 to 440; 567 to 650; 1389-1682, and 1755-1759.
Form Mughal Empire (2-650)Edit
- Primary Culture is in the Iranian Culture Group, or is Turkmeni, Uzbek, or Kyrgyz
- Sunni is enabled
- Is not:
- Is not a colonial nation
- Mughals does not exist
- Has at least 600 total development
- Owns core provinces: Roh, Lahore, Central Doab, Sirhind, and Delhi
- Is not a subject nation
- At peace
- Country changes to Mughals
- Gain 25 Prestige
- Gain permanent claim to every province in the Bengal, Hindustan, Rajputana, Deccan, Coromandel, and West India regions.
- Set government rank to Empire.
- If an HRE member and not an elector, leave the empire.
- Change government type to Iqta
- If technology group is Nomad, change to Muslim
- Change unit types to Indian (Note that the cavalry to infantry ratio gets lowered from the Muslim unit's 80% to the Indian unit's 50%)
- Trigger country event "New Traditions & Ambitions"
Yarkandi Ideas and Traditions Edit
- -1 National Unrest
- +10% Trade Efficiency
- Northern Silk Road: +20% Caravan Power
- Altishahr: +10% National Tax Modifier
- Tarikh-i-Rashidi: +1 Diplomatic Reputation
- Empower the Khojas: +2 Tolerance of the True Faith & +0.5 Yearly Devotion
- Holy Warriors: +10% Morale of Armies
- Black Mountain and White Mountains: +10% National Manpower Modifier
- Encourage Tarim Trade: +15% Provincial Trade Power Modifier
- +10% Domestic Trade Power